FREE INITIAL EXAM FOR CHILDREN 18 MONTHS AND UNDER.
OUTSTANDING DENTAL CARE FOR PATIENTS 1 -21 YEARS OLD.
The American Dental Association (ADA) and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) have established guidelines stating that all children should see a dentist for routine care when the first tooth erupts…or no later than age one.
PATIENT & PARENT EDUCATION
At Bright Star we believe that preventing cavities is a team effort between our dental team, the patient and parents. Because we want our patients to be cavity free, educating our patients and their parents is a building block of our practice. At our office, instructions on proper brushing and flossing, dietary counseling, prevention of baby bottle tooth decay, and much more are offered at every visit.
- Safe White Fillings Only – No Silver Fillings
- Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide) and Sedation Dentistry (General Anesthesia)
- Parents Welcome in Treatment Areas – No Restraints Used
- Digital x-rays- Using the Least Radiation Exposure Possible
- No Cavity Kids Club –Great Rewards for Great Hygiene
- Private Practice – Offering Cutting Edge Technology
- Specialized Care for Children with Developmental Disabilities