WHY CHOOSE TO VISIT US?
As professional dental practitioners, we know you need to be very careful when entrusting an office with the dental care of your children. We are just as careful when choosing providers for our own children. Our office has created a team of highly experience parents to care for your special little guys and gals. We are all fully trained in dentistry for children and, more importantly, we genuinely care about every child who comes through our doors. Our office philosophy is to create Bright Stars, not only by sending them out with great smiles, but also by being great role models for every child. We want your child to look at our doctors and think “I can do that….I can be a doctor, dentist, or any other profession I set my mind to.” We sincerely believe we can be an asset to the community one smile at a time!
WHY CHOOSE TO VISIT US?
- We DO NOT use papoose boards or restrain your child for treatment. We begin with very effective use of the tell-show-do technique to lower your child’s anxiety and make dental appointments something relaxing. We also have gentle sedation options if your child needs that assistance.
- Parents are always welcomed and encouraged to stay with their child during treatment.
- We use the most modern digital x-rays that considerably lower radiation exposure for your child
- We value your child’s smile and only use white fillings. We’re an amalgam free office. Due to patient sensitivities as well as environmental concerns, we don’t use silver fillings. We use only white fillings.
- We motivate your children to stay cavity free through our No Cavity Kids Club incentives, and help them develop excellent, lifelong oral habits. We reward your child for being cavity free, and the rewards escalate as they remain cavity free for additional checkups.
- We are a privately owned office able to give quality care and spend extra time with every child.
- We are proficient in the specialized care for children with developmental disabilities.
- We offer cutting edge technology for your child’s comfort and safety and to enhance your peace of mind.
- one of our biggest goal is to be excellent role models for your child. We want your “bright star” to look at our doctors and think “I can do that….I can be a doctor, dentist, or any other profession I set my mind to.” We sincerely believe we can be an asset to the community one smile at a time!